What we teach
· Salvation is found in no other name except that of Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God.
· Every child of God has the mandate to witness to others that Jesus is Lord and Saviour of humankind, thus encouraging them to receive the love and life of God in Jesus Christ.
· The One and living God, externally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
· The divine inspiration and authority of Holy Scripture.
· The virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and abiding intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ.
· His second coming and millennial reign upon the earth.
· Baptism of the Holy Spirit for believers, with signs following.
· The ordinances of baptism by immersion, and of the Lord’s Supper.
· The gifts of the Holy Spirit for the edification, exhortation and comfort of the church, which is the Body of Christ.
· The security of the believer as he abides in Christ Church Government by Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Elders and Deacons.
· The privilege and responsibility of bringing tithes and offerings to the Lord.